Posted by : E.K. 2017年2月23日 星期四

By Sis. Lina
at Religious Education Teacher Workshop 2017

Prayer
Content
Attitude
Meditation
Summary
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name.
Relationship
Fear. Respect.
Love. Worship.
God is my father.
He is holy.
I will worship You.
Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
God’s purpose
Surrender
Am I in this kingdom?
What’s God’s purpose & will?
what’s my purpose in God’s kingdom?
I will do your will.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Daily needs
Trusting
What are my needs?
What are my wants?
I need you, God!

And forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
Spiritual needs
Perseverance
What are my spiritual needs?
Anyone I need to forgive and reconcile with first?
What paths leads me into temptation?
I need You, God!
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.
Acknowledgement
Humility
God is in control of His kingdom.
This is my father’s world.
I will praise You.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 聽道。筆記 - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -